How Can We Help?
Affiliate Link Click Tracking
This is an optional step.
The Infusionsoft Feed Add-On supports affiliate link click tracking using a custom field type.
The purpose of this field is to extract an Affiliate ID from the URL, and send it to Infusionsoft via its affiliate link click tracking service.
You will use this field as follows:
- Add an Affiliate Code field to a Gravity Form. This field type is specific to the Gravity Forms Infusionsoft feed add-on.
- Add only one Affiliate Code field to a form.
- Configure the resulting field to indicate the name of the URL query variable.
Step One: Add an Affiliate field
- Find the Affiliate Code field in the “Advanced Fields” section
- Add the field to a form like any other field, usually at the top of the form.
The Affiliate Code field will be a hidden field on your form.
Step Two: Configure an Affiliate field
The only configuration required for an Affiliate Id field is to name the URL query parameter. The presence of this field triggers the Keap Add-On to create a link tracking record for the Affiliate ID in the newly created or updated Contact.
- Open the field’s configuration panel, then click the “General” tab.
- Change the Field Label value to “Affiliate Code” from “Untitled”.
- Click the “Advanced” tab
- Enter the name of the URL query parameter in the “Parameter Name” setting.
- Name the field “affiliate” when the form will be loaded by an Keap Referral Partner link, found on the Referral Partner Center.
- The name choice is yours to make when the form will be loaded via links you create in emails or other web pages.