This is an optional step.
The purpose of this feature is to help you avoid assigning too many Infusionsoft custom fields when saving form entries from a form that has many recordable fields.
You configure the Feed Add-On to set a selected Infusionsoft Contact value to a comma-separated list. The list values are obtained from Gravity Form’s multivalued field types such as checkbox, radio.
Use the list values as input to various Infusionsoft decision diamond rules based on the “contains value” rule.
The decision diamond rule will search the Contact field for a match to the appropriate checkbox value and branch to the assigned sequence when found.
Step One: Define the Gravity Form Fields
Use the same class name for each multivalued field that should be combined into one Infusionsoft field.
You don’t need to define the class. Use a space to separate CSS Class names. The class name is a signal to the plugin that this field will participate in sending combined values to Infusionsoft.
- Create a Gravity Form that contains at least one multivalued field type.
- Select the field’s Appearance tab and enter a CSS class name.
Step Two: Define the Feed Setting
- Enable combine fields feature.
- Enter the CSS Class name that you used on the form.
- Choose an Infusionsoft field to receive the combined value.